[ixp1200] Problem rnning ixstart script

Mohammad Shorfuzzaman szaman at cs.umanitoba.ca
Fri Aug 29 16:33:07 EDT 2003

Hi all,
I tried to run the sample packet count application from the IXA SDK. After
successfully completing the steps related to compiling microcode source files
and  core components, I attempted to run the application on IXP EB with ./ixstart.
It gives the following error:

ixasl.o: unresolved symbol get_virtual_mem_map
library aces require ixasl driver.
ixasl driver does not appear to be running.
ixconfig: Resource Manager intialization failed
Sat Jan  3 02:31:40 1970
rmlib.c, line 80: open failed: errno 2

I tried to "insmod ixasl.o", but it gives the same error:
ixasl.o: unresolved symbol get_virtual_mem_map

Did any body successfully face this problem running this count application?
Please help.

Thanks.
Mohammad Shorfuzzaman