[ixp1200] Re:ENP 2505 Installation

David Mentre Mentre at tcl.ite.mee.com
Tue Dec 9 05:39:18 EST 2003

Hello,

> From: Darshan Uka [mailto:ukadarshan_2001 at hotmail.com]

> 3.Installed xinetd, tftp,tftp-server.
> i started the /etc/rc.d/init.d/xinetd start
> The ramdisk_img.gz and zImage are in the /opt/ixasdk/executive/bin
> directory.

I think you should put ramdisk_img.gz and zImage into /tftpboot/ or
similarly named directory. Look in your local documentation.

The path to the image is relative to /tfptboot/ directory (look at
/etc/xinetd.d/tfpt*.conf for details).

I'm not sure that using the same machine as server and client would work.

Good luck,
Yours,
david
--
David Mentré <mentre at tcl.ite.mee.com> - Research engineer
Mitsubishi Electric ITE-TCL / European Telecommunication Research Lab