[ixp1200] Problem of installing vmware at Redhat Linux 7.3

Ning Weng nweng at ecs.umass.edu
Sat Dec 13 09:01:29 EST 2003

Hello,

In attempting to install VMware on Redhat Linux 7.3 I got the message
"What is the location of the C header files that match your running
kernel [/usr/src/linus/include]?

It doesn't like /usr/src/redhat or /usr/lib or /usr/include.  One of the
messages is that it is looking for "linux" "asm" "net" and can't find
them, although I can see them. Another message is that the directory has
the wrong version kernel and is needs the correct one.

What is the best thing for me to do?
Thanks,

-Ning