[ixp1200] peth driver question, need help

Jimmy Brian Christanthio jimmy at soft-v.com
Mon Feb 17 00:55:35 EST 2003

We are using Embedded Linux tools and Peth from Viosoft Corp. We have no
problems running PETH and applications utilising the PETH. If you would
like more information, you could contact Viosoft or their distributors.

1. Did you start your microengine?

2. If yes, check status, usually it is fault in microengine.

Let me know if you need further information.