[ixp1200] vera libIXPRouter

Yitzchak M. Gottlieb zuki at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Feb 26 07:55:49 EST 2003

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Bonelli Nicola wrote:

>         The control.c module of libIXPRouter archive use the atoi()
> function which seems not to be declared in any of those libraries.
>
>         Do I need to rewrite the strtol() function from scratch and
> include the object into libIXPRouter.a or something is wrong with me?
>
>         Thanks in advance.

I submitted a patch to this mailing list (it's available in the archive) to fix
this problem.  This patch was applied the version of Libixprouter currently
available off the web page.  It will probably be easiest for you to get the new
tar ball.

Zuki

--
Yitzchak Gottlieb