[ixp1200] Textbook

Douglas Comer comer at cs.purdue.edu
Tue Jan 28 19:41:14 EST 2003

Wu,

 >> Your book looks great.  I plan on using it for the IXP course I'll be
 >> offering in the Spring.

It should be in the warehouse and ready to ship by Friday.

 >> I was wondering if you planned on setting up an
 >> e-mail list for questions about the book and its labs or if you expect
 >> all questions to be directed to the Princeton list.

I have indeed set up a mailing list for the book:

	npbook.cs.purdue.edu

However, I hope to use the book list just for conceptual questions, and
forward all the detailed IXP questions to the Princeton list.  Is that
what you expected?

Cheers,
Doug