[ixp1200] ix bus throughput limitations

Mohammad Shorfuzzaman szaman at cs.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jul 14 17:23:12 EDT 2003

Hi,
I have tried to build and debug the single thread packet receiving and counting
program from the IXP1200 book in simulation mode. But I could not debug it
successfully because the simulation halts giving an error:" FBUS logic-
unexpected encoding on incoming byte enables:ff ". Debugging stops at the
"ctx_receive(start_receive)" line in the get_mpacket() function.

Does anybody have any idea to help me in this regard?

Thanks.
Mohammad Shorfuzzaman