[ixp1200] IXP1200 Simulator - Developer Workbench version 2.0.83

abhi at cs.unc.edu abhi at cs.unc.edu
Mon Jul 21 10:08:58 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have just started working on IXP1200 and I have been following the
book IXP1200 Programming by Erik Johnson and Aaron R. Kunze (Intel
Press). I have been using the simulator that came with this book,
Developer Workbench version 2.0.83. I am having problems with it and I
think there are some bugs in the simulator. I was wondering whether
there is some other simulator that can be used and how that can be
available. Or is this is the simulator everyone uses, in that case I
may need to reinstall it(I have done that once). Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Abhishek
Department of Computer Science,