[ixp1200] Where to start?

Siew Mee Yong siewmee_y at yahoo.com.sg
Wed Jul 30 23:40:23 EDT 2003

Hi,

You may want to get yourself a copy of "IXP1200
Programming: The Micorengine Coding Guide for the
Intel IXP1200 network Processor Family" by Erik
Johnson and Aaron Kunze (Intel Press - ISBN
0-9702846-7-5) and "Network Systems Design:Using
Network Processors Intel IXP version" by Douglas E.
Comer (Pearson, Prentice Hall - ISBN 0-13-141792-4)

good luck

SM Yong