[ixp1200] IXP 1200 reset.

Kameswara Avasarala venkata at acad.umass.edu
Thu Jul 31 15:07:18 EDT 2003

Hi,
      As I have mentioned, We have been able to use the watchdog
timer(TIMER 4). If we zero out the TIMER4_LOAD register the watchdog
expires and reboots the board.
The lspci -v output on the host shows that 4 regions from the board are
accessible through the PCI. The pciDg driver from Intel maps 3(I21555
CSR,IXP CSR and the SDRAM) of the 4 regions into the kernel space.
 Since the TIMER4 is in the IXP CSR space I tried to zero it out from
the host . However it did not work.  The surprising thing is that the
IXP DOORBELL register  is used by the pciDg driver for interrupting the IXP.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Kamesh.