[ixp1200] [vera] I want to get a start-point

Scott Karlin scott at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Jun 4 09:45:48 EDT 2003

The best place to start is to look at the "Hello, World" code
and see how it is put together.  There really isn't an implementation
document.  After you look at the code, you can then decide if you
want to modify the flash on the board to try it out.  (Note: while
it is possible to restore the flash to the original firmware, the
process requires careful attention to detail.)

Scott