[ixp1200] Monitoring the IXBus using Workbench

Botham, Mick mick.botham at intel.com
Wed Jun 18 10:23:51 EDT 2003

Liam,

The Workbench will show cycles for the microengines and the IX bus, the 'IX
bus device status' shows the IX data bus and the status pins, so you can see
the cycle count when EOP is asserted, a data watch on the RFIFO elements
will show you when the MPKT is written into the RFIFO. I ran the L3fwd8_1f
project, this looks like 8 microengine cycles to transfer the MPKT into the
RFIFO.
Rgds