[ixp1200] HashSv functions? (accessing the hash units from the SA)

Cyrus Hall hallcp at cs.colorado.edu
Thu Jun 26 16:26:54 EDT 2003

I'm in need of a way to initialize a hashtable for the microengines
later use.  There appears to be no direct way to access the hash unit on
the FBI, but the Microcode Software Reference Manual lists a family of
functions called HashSv_* (HashSv_Init, etc).  The manual lists the
prototypes as being in hashsv.h.

Yet I can't find hashsv.h anywhere.  Is this another documented, but
nonexistent piece of functionality?  And if this is the case, how would
people suggest initializing a hash table on the SA for use by the
micros?  The values to initialize the table will be coming from a
configuration file, so hard-coding the table in the ME's doesn't work
for me.

Thanks all,
Cyrus