[ixp1200] HashSv functions? (accessing the hash units from t he SA)

Cyrus Hall hallcp at cs.colorado.edu
Thu Jun 26 18:27:41 EDT 2003

Thanks!  Figured since the development environment for the SA is in
Linux that the header file would be there as well.

Do you by chance have any example code using it, or a pointer to some?
IE, why do I need a UOF file handle?  The documentation (a single five
word comment and 3 lines in the Microcode Software reference Manual) is
less than clear.

thanks again,
Cy