[ixp1200] [VERA] LibixpRouter

Bonelli Nicola bonelli at netserv.iet.unipi.it
Sun Mar 2 08:14:42 EST 2003

Zuki,
         It would be much easier to me if you could send us the set of
working binaries (vera.o, libIXPRouter.a and ipcache.{o,d,srec} ).

Comparing your binaries to ours and reversing the code, I could easily
understand if it is either a hardware fault (in case they don't differ and
don't run in our system) or a software misconfiguration (otherwise).

Since our box is using the compile environment provided with the tarball
I donwloaded from your website, there are no reasons for having different
binaries.

        Regards,
        Nicola