[ixp1200] [VERA] Libixprouter

Bonelli Nicola bonelli at netserv.iet.unipi.it
Thu Mar 6 09:40:30 EST 2003

hi Zuki,
        Yes the hello-world works fine. I'm quite sure that something goes
wrong within the Control_SystemStart.
        In particular, removing the Int_Init() the Control_SystemStart()
ends correctly, the following Fmt_print()s are not truncated and the
strongARM doesn't hang.
        Yes, I think it's an interrupt issue we have to address. The
jumpers setting is correct, according to the README.jumpers.txt.
        Unfortunately our lab is not skilled enough in advanced cs-issues
since we are telecom engineers. I don't know howto fix this matter. Again
if could give me further advices I would really appreciate your effort.

        Thanks,
                Nicola

---
Bonelli Nicola