[ixp1200] Configuring Wine

Jagannathan Iyer Venkatesan vjagan at cs.arizona.edu
Mon Mar 31 23:02:24 EST 2003

Hi,

I am trying to assemble my microcode for the IXP1200 microengines. I
installed Wine from www.winehq.com and did the setup.

When I perform "make" in the LibixpRouter/ue/src/ (to assemble lipIPmm.uc
to be precise) my make fails with an error that it cant find Vera/bin/uca.
The exact error is ( /usr/bin/wine.bin: cannot find
'/scratch/UDP_Vera/Vera/bin/uca')

Actually there is no "uca" in the /Vera/bin . There is a uca.exe (which I
presumed was the intended uca and renamed it to uca and tried a make and
even now make fails with the same error , that it is still unable to find
uca !)

Also, I noticed at the start of make, ( after it says "-- preprocessing
vrpIPmm --" there is a "find" for something which I am not sure makes much
sense. It does a find for "find: /usr/bin/../lost+found" and returns with
permission denied.

Any clue of whats happening ? I would appreciate any pointers.

Jagan.