[ixp1200] Question on setup ENP2505, urgent!

Cyrus Hall hallcp at cs.colorado.edu
Wed May 14 12:38:37 EDT 2003

I found the bootixp script to be incorrect when setting up the ENP2505
and ending up modifying it a bit so it would actually work.  I have
attached the version I use.

Also, note that you need to be running the same kernel the pciDG modues
were compiled with, else they will not load correctly (at least I have
had issues in the past).

Cy