[ixp1200] Compiling armtoolchain

David Mentre Mentre at tcl.ite.mee.com
Fri May 16 06:16:11 EDT 2003

Hello,

> From: rasit at cs.umanitoba.ca [mailto:rasit at cs.umanitoba.ca]

> As for the command *before* the failure, the whole package is build by
> a single make, so we don't know unless we dissect the makefile.

Usually, make prints on terminal all commands executed (gcc someting, cd'ing
in some directory, ...). What I was saying is that we need at least the
command producing the error to be able to tell what's going wrong.

Otherwise, we can't help. ;-)

Ok, looking more closely at what Mohammad had provided, the failing process
seems to be the 'makeinfo' command (probably due to a syntax error or an old
command no longer supported). As documentation is not useful for compiling
programs, you should be able to comment the documentation target in the
makefile in order to avoid that step (look for doc-something targets in the
makefile).

Best regards,
d.
--
David Mentré <mentre at tcl.ite.mee.com> - Research engineer
Mitsubishi Electric ITE-TCL / European Telecommunication Research Laboratory

Phone: +33 2 23 45 58 29 / Fax: +33 2 23 45 58 59
http://www.mitsubishi-electric-itce.fr