[ixp1200] IXP1200 timings.

Shyamal Pandya shyamalpandya at hotmail.com
Fri May 23 14:38:55 EDT 2003

The FBI units cycle counter can be read from the microengines using the csr
instruction.. I have used the instruction.

The paper mentions "instrumenting the code to use the IXP1200 cycle counter"
Is that what you mean by that, or are you doing anything else?

--
Shyamal Pandya

Arizona State University

Addr: