[ixp1200] Ethernet to Giga port packet forwarding

ganesh aachar mytechbox at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 07:43:50 EDT 2003

hello

if u r using INTEL's development board , it comes with
some demo implementation

there is wonderful documentation on Rx and  Tx of
packet
and source code for both octal MAC and gigabit PORT

u can surf the documentation in 1xp1200 directory, if
u have u r  developer workbench installed

mail me if u need any further information

ganesh