[ixp1200] When is LED of Ethernet turned on?

조준우 jwc at core.kaist.ac.kr
Mon Oct 27 21:52:32 EST 2003

Thank for reply.

But cable is right and other-side port is active.

I will describe my situation more specifically.

My IXP EB is connected to PCI slot of Linux PC machine.

And  device drive of IXP EB is surely came from VERA project source.

Ethernet LEDs are turend on at booting the Linux machine.

And those are turned off immediately.

So I think that after Port initialization(by Eth_InitPort, Eth_StartPort

functions), those can be turend on. But those aren't.

After some more action, LEDs are turned on?

Has anyone experienced this situation like me?

Plz answer, or say any Hints.

Thanks.