[ixp1200] compilation error

Banit Agrawal bagrawal at cs.ucr.edu
Fri Oct 31 17:38:16 EST 2003

Hi,

I am using IXP1200 Developer WorkBench to compile one of my program.
But I got one strange error in compilation. The error is something
like this:

(0): error : please report to Intel (IP=0x007bf12a, addr=0x00c9d000)

Has anyone got this error before? I am gussing that it may be due to
lack of code-store space or lack of number of registers.

Any pointers in this direction would be helpful.

Thanks,
Banit

-
Banit Agrawal                         Graduate Student Researcher
Department of Computer Science                     (909)-787-2001
UC, Riverside                                 bagrawal at cs.ucr.edu
CA, 92521                         http://www.cs.ucr.edu/~bagrawal