[ixp1200] file operations in .ind scripts?

Arvind Giridhar Saraf arvind_s at mit.edu
Tue Aug 17 17:32:43 EDT 2004

Hello,

I am using IXP1200 simulator, and want to run an existing IXP1200
application with my routing table inputs. Currently, the applications
routing table is set in .ind scripts using route_add function. The routing
table I want to use instead is in a text file, and I will like a .ind
script that reads the file and sets the application's route table
accordingly.

I don't see any clear support for that in the .ind scripts. Can anyone
suggest how to do this?

Thanks,
Arvind