[ixp1200] Ethernet ARP

Chong Lee chonglee82 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 03:38:04 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,

Currently I am trying to implement Ethernet ARP module
using IXP1200 in my project.
Besides implementing ARP module, my project will focus
on detect and prevention of ARP cache poisoning.
My idea of implementing detect and prevention for ARP
poisoning is by setting up a checker for both downward
and upward of ARP request. hope to get some advices
and ideas from this forum... btw, just wanna know,
which reference design in workbench developer would be
best suit this project?.. thanks..

Thanks.

=====
Best wishes,