[ixp1200] regarding Hardware

nitin makhija makhija_nitin at rediffmail.com
Mon Dec 6 13:37:23 EST 2004

Hellow,

Do anyone of u have run ur application on the hardware, i mean on IXP1200...apart frm the workbench...and if so then can u give me some points to how to start wd. it, i've somehow completely the data plane portion of my aaplication i.e. micro-Engine programming but tht. too is restricted only to simulation on workbench..., i wanna learn SrtongARM programming, interaction between strongARM, Micr-engine and Host Processor...

or anyone can tell me commnds of VxWorks, i.e. tornado which cd. b helpful

even any small hint,links,.doc  can b really helpful....

regards,
Nitin Makhija
M.Tech(CS)
IIT-Kharagpur