[ixp1200] Developer WorkBench error

nitin makhija makhija_nitin at rediffmail.com
Thu Jul 8 03:14:32 EDT 2004

Hi,
u r trying 2 run chapter 5 program then how come error says tht it can't create file hellowworld.ind , i mean tht must be a file needed 4 chapter3 prog, not for chapter5 eg. prog.

have u included the directory where IXP.h file is there,
in the build settings u have to include ..\common\ directory too.

just check out if this helps u out

regards,
Nitin Makhija