[ixp1200] microACE programming model

nitin makhija makhija_nitin at rediffmail.com
Fri Jul 30 16:06:20 EDT 2004

Hi Apparao,

Its(microACE model) not a must if u want to try out some simple programs in the beginning. But later on when u want the whole NP to function in full fledged mode where ur StrongARM is interacting with Microengines and u have complex app in place. Then u need to have some infrastructure to start off... Then these ACEs come handy. (u can always do things without ACEs). Most modules that we need for most apps are available in these(mostly reusable). Its modify, plug and play sort of modules.

This is the reply wht. i have got frm one of the frends who is too working on IXP.....

Regards,
Nitin