[ixp1200] compiler optimizations--instruction address problem

Vijay Ramamurthi vramamur at wasabi.eas.asu.edu
Mon Nov 1 11:13:04 EST 2004

Hi Shweta,
The code that you have pasted here looks like a
bunch of function calls and type casts rite?
Take a look at the assembly code, and try to see what is going on,
it might be executing these statements. Even though you
have turned the compiler optimization off, if I not wrong
the compiler will perform basic optimzations that is expected of
any compiler.

Hope this helps

Vijay Ram