[ixp1200] (no subject)

Vijay Ramamurthi vramamur at wasabi.eas.asu.edu
Wed Nov 3 19:04:52 EST 2004

Unless you are going to explicitly declare another variable,
which happens to be ur table's address, I donnot see ur point exactly
asto how the compiler allocate variables in the same location.

THanks
Vijay Ram

On 2 Nov 2004, nitin  makhija wrote:

>  =A0
> Hi,
>=20
> can anyone tell me how can i restrict the sdk complier to restrict alloca=
ting variables from memory,being it any sram or sdram, certain locations or=
 bunch of locations...
>=20
> i mean i need to have a basic data structure (which is a table) which sto=
re some rules...this will be iniatised at first...but need to be changed dy=
namically if one wants 2 add a new rule.....i want that other variables wil=
l not overwrite the content of table...
>=20
> so i want to restrict variables, for which i don't want to specify memory=
 location explicitly, out of certain memory location where i have stored my=
 rules.....