[ixp1200] URGENT ...Help required

nitin makhija makhija_nitin at rediffmail.com
Thu Nov 18 12:07:48 EST 2004

Hellow,

can anyone send me the transmit.c of chapter09, which is working fine...facing few problems in trasmit part of my code...following problems are coming...

#1	THREAD 21 is infinately looping in get_mpacket(..)..
	waiting for port.state to become valid...in the following loop

				while (!port_state.valid) {
					ctx_swap();
					}

#2	Thread 20 is continuously going in the condition        where         consumer == producer

due to these receive code got stuck when the queue between receiver and transmitter ME becomes full.........

so if anyone can find out why such a thing is happening or if anyone can send me the trasmit code which is working fine....it would be a gr8 help.....urgently required this....have to complete the module by this weekend....

Thanxs in advance...
Regards,
Nitin Makhija
M.Tech(CS)