[ixp1200] To simulate incoming packets.....

nitin makhija makhija_nitin at rediffmail.com
Sat Nov 20 08:56:44 EST 2004

Hellow,
can anyone tell me that is there any setting in the workbench by which i can simulate different packets (packets with different headers) on the same port....actually i wanna check a design of a firewall.....for which i need to check it with different types of packets..as only then i wd. be able to analysis the data sructure or algorithm which i have used....

so if anyone kow it....pls let me know...

and another thing what changes shd. one have to make 2 MicroEngines transmit on the same port....

Thanxs in advance.....
Regards,
Nitin