[ixp1200] Urgent!!!need help !!workbench custom datastreams

Shweta Rao shwetar at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 18:06:48 EST 2004

Hi,

I stll have a problem with the datastreams. I hope someone can help me.
I need a packet with custom data .for ex.SOAP data in the payload. I
have captured a soap packet and the total framesize is 1134 with
actual tcp payload 1079 .I changed the stream file in textpad mode to
include this data but only 1058 bytes are correctly shown in the
workbench datastream window ,the rest 21 bytes are again a repeat from
the start.

I again changed the 21 bytes manually in the workbench datastream
window.The project acknowledges these changes and runs properly but
the changes in the stream do not get saved and the next time i start
the project ,the stream is again loaded with the wrong 21 bytes.

The content of the payload is very important for my project.

Thanks,
Shweta