[ixp1200] receiving frm same port

nitin makhija makhija_nitin at rediffmail.com
Sat Sep 4 07:20:51 EDT 2004

hellow,
Can anyone tell me tht involving more than one microengine ( 5-8 threads ) to receive pkt's from the same mac port is correct .... i mean can we have more than 1 ME receiving pkt's frm same port and if we can do this then whether the RFIFO used wd. be different or same for these ME ( or for all these Threads).....and if the Rfifo is same then do i need to do sometime to have roper synchronisation or it wd. be automatically done.....

basically i want to receive pkt. frm a single port but wanna involve more than 1 ME.....

Do reply, if anyone know abt. this....

Take care
Luv
Nitin