[ixp1200] IXP1200 software installation

Malathi Panyam malathipanyam at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 17:41:08 EST 2005

Hi,
  I have recently started working on IXP1200 processor. I am tryin to install software on Windows PC. (windows XP).
I need to know
a) What are the tools I need to install? Where do I get them from?
b) Are there any licences required? If so where do I get them from?
c) Microcode and microengine compilations do they need separate set of tools?

I also would like to understand what software is needed for IXP1200 Evaluation platform.

I am very new to this project. I will be glad if someone can guide me in establishing the necessary environment for compilation/simulation/debugging in software simulator and on eval platform.

Regards
Malathi