[Ml-stat-talks] next two reading group meetings

David Blei blei at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Apr 6 13:29:14 EDT 2010

hi all

the next two reading group meetings fall on the same day as two great
ML speakers: jake abernethy and david sontag.  so, we're going to read
papers by them and then we'll all go to the tea and talks en masse.
(reading group at 3, tea at 4, talk at 4:30.)

i've asked jake and david for recommended reading from their own
publications.  i'm asking you for volunteers to present: we'll read
jake next week and david the week after.