[Ml-stat-talks] Wed: Aryeh Kontorovich on learning in metric spaces

Robert Schapire schapire at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Oct 3 19:07:42 EDT 2011

Also, if you would like to meet with Aryeh, which I'm sure he would
enjoy, feel free to contact him directly to schedule a time --
karyeh at cs.bgu.ac.il.  I believe he will be in the local area for much of
October.

Rob