[Ml-stat-talks] machine learning lectures and reading group

David Blei blei at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Feb 13 10:33:00 EST 2012

hi ml-stat-talks

welcome to the new semester.

we will be continuing the machine learning lunch talks.  we are still
filling in the schedule.  it is here,

  http://ai.cs.princeton.edu/mltalks.html

we will also announce the talks on this list.

for those of you interested in the machine learning reading group, the
schedule is here,

http://ai.cs.princeton.edu/reading_group.html

it takes place on wednesdays from 2-4pm.  we read a blend of machine
learning and statistics, including basic contributions, modern
applications, and recent scientific developments.

if you want to join the reading group, please commit to attend every
week and to present a paper of your choice (at the board or with
slides) every once in a while.  to join, sign up for the google group
here

http://groups.google.com/group/princeton-ml-reading/

(right now, the group has about 10-11 members.)