[Ml-stat-talks] SAS time change

Ramon van Handel rvan at Princeton.EDU
Tue Mar 5 18:20:43 EST 2013

Dear ml-stat list,

Due to some conflicts, the time for the stochastic analysis seminar (on
random graphs this semester) has been moved: the lectures will be on
Thursdays, 4:50-6:20 PM in Bendheim Center classroom 103 for the rest of
this semester.  (That is 20 minutes later than originally announced.)

We are experimenting this semester with a blog associated to the seminar.
The intention is to post notes from the lectures there: we are grateful to
several graduate students who have graciously volunteered to serve as
scribes.  In addition, any further announcements or organizational matters
will be posted to this blog in the future.

Best,   -- Ramon