[Ml-stat-talks] Conference On Learning Theory (COLT) at Princeton. June 12-14, 2013

Philippe Rigollet rigollet at Princeton.EDU
Fri May 10 09:52:34 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

This is a friendly reminder that early registration for COLT ends on Monday. After that, the rates are much less friendly.
Also, let me remind you that registration is required to attend, even for Princeton people.

Best
Philippe

Sebastien Bubeck and I are local organizers of this year's edition of the Conference On Learning Theory (COLT 2013) on June 12-14.
This means that it will take place at Princeton (in Friend 101), and of course, that it'll be awesome.
The list of accepted papers is very exciting and has been posted on the official COLT 2013 website:
http://orfe.princeton.edu/conferences/colt2013

Thanks to generous sponsors<http://orfe.princeton.edu/conferences/colt2013/?q=the-conference/sponsors>, we have been able to lower the registration costs to a historic minimum (regular: $300, students: $150).
These costs include:
-a cocktail party followed by a banquet on Thursday night
-coffee breaks (with poster presentations)
-lunches (with poster presentation)
-47 amazing presentations
-3 Keynote lectures by Sanjeev Arora (Princeton), Ralf Herbrich (amazon.com<http://amazon.com>) and Yann LeCun (NYU) respectively

The deadline for early registration is May 13 (even if you're local, help us support the conference by registering and not just crashing the party).
To register, go to:
http://orfe.princeton.edu/conferences/colt2013/?q=for-participants/registration

Please help us spread the word by forwarding this email to anyone interested in Learning Theory and by using your favorite social media.
Let's make Princeton the center of the Machine Learning world (at least for 3 days)!

See you all there.
Philippe

--
Philippe Rigollet