[Ml-stat-talks] Free registration for COLT 2013

Philippe Rigollet rigollet at Princeton.EDU
Thu May 23 14:00:09 EDT 2013

Dear member of the Princeton community,

as you probably already know, the Conference on Learning Theory (COLT) will take place at Princeton on June 12-14, 2013.
http://orfe.princeton.edu/conferences/colt2013/
Thanks to the generous support of the School of Engineering and Applied Science, we can make this event FREE to any person with a valid Princeton University NetID and Password.
This special registration includes lunches and coffee breaks but does not include access to the banquet or the opening reception. If you wish to attend these two events, you need to pay the registration fee.
What you will get (for free):
-Free lunch and coffee during the conference
-A name badge
-A conference program
-Access to all 47 talks and posters
-Access to the keynote lectures by Sanjeev Arora and Yann LeCun

To register to the conference, please visit
http://orfe.princeton.edu/conferences/colt2013/pu-reg
and enter your Princeton credentials.

To avoid unnecessary waste, we ask that you indicate on which day you intend to have lunch on the registration form.

See you in June at COLT,
Philippe
--
Philippe Rigollet