[Ml-stat-talks] TOMORROW: CSML Seminar with Gary King | Robertson Hall Bowl 1 at 4pm

Storey, John D. jstorey at Princeton.EDU
Thu Feb 5 13:11:51 EST 2015

Tomorrow at 4:00pm in Robertson Hall Bowl 1, Gary King will be our next speaker in the CSML Inaugural Seminar Series.  The title of his talk is "Simplifying Matching Methods for Causal Inference."  Gary King is the director of the Institute for Quantitative Social Science at Harvard University.  He has been extremely influential in the application of statistical methods to the social sciences.  This talk will be valuable and interesting to everyone.  I look forward to seeing you there!

http://gking.harvard.edu
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_King_(political_scientist)