[Ml-stat-talks] Complete Schedule | CSML Inaugural Seminar Series

Storey, John D. jstorey at PRINCETON.EDU
Thu Feb 5 13:44:45 EST 2015

I hope you have enjoyed the first two speakers in the CSML Inaugural Seminar Series (David Dunson and Rob Tibshirani).  Below is the full schedule for this seminar series.  We will probably have several other speakers visiting CSML this semester, and then we plan to have a regular seminar series next year.  Don't forget to sign up for the CSML-seminars at princeton.edu email list if you have not already done so.

Thanks for your participation!

COMPLETED
Nov 4:   David Dunson, Duke University
Nov 12:  Robert Tibshirani, Stanford University

UPCOMING
Feb 6:   Gary King, Harvard University
March 4: Michael Jordan, University of California, Berkeley
April 7: Grace Wahba, University of Wisconsin,
May 6:   John Lafferty, University of Chicago