[Ml-stat-talks] Fwd: Complete Schedule | CSML Inaugural Seminar Series

Barbara Engelhardt bee at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Feb 5 15:34:38 EST 2015

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Storey, John D. <jstorey at princeton.edu>
Date: Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 1:44 PM
Subject: Complete Schedule | CSML Inaugural Seminar Series
To: CSML-seminars at princeton.edu

I hope you have enjoyed the first two speakers in the CSML Inaugural
Seminar Series (David Dunson and Rob Tibshirani).  Below is the full
schedule for this seminar series.  We will probably have several other
speakers visiting CSML this semester, and then we plan to have a regular
seminar series next year.  Don't forget to sign up for the
CSML-seminars at princeton.edu email list if you have not already done so.

Thanks for your participation!

COMPLETED
Nov 4:   David Dunson, Duke University
Nov 12:  Robert Tibshirani, Stanford University

UPCOMING
Feb 6:   Gary King, Harvard University
March 4: Michael Jordan, University of California, Berkeley
April 7: Grace Wahba, University of Wisconsin,
May 6:   John Lafferty, University of Chicago