[Ml-stat-talks] location change: CSML Seminar | Michael Jordan | Weds March 4, 4:30pm | NOW FRIST 302

Storey, John D. jstorey at Princeton.EDU
Tue Mar 3 16:17:15 EST 2015

Hi, everyone. The location of this seminar has been changed to FRIST 302.  The main entrance is located at the front of the room, so please try to avoid arriving late.