[Ml-stat-talks] Sept 18 2015 | Tukey 100th Birthday Conference | Princeton CSML

Storey, John D. jstorey at PRINCETON.EDU
Wed Mar 25 11:31:42 EDT 2015

The Center for Statistics and Machine Learning will be celebrating John Tukey's 100th birthday with a special conference to take place Friday, September 18, 2015 at Princeton University. We have confirmed the following amazing list of speakers:

Yoav Benjamini
Persi Diaconis
David Donoho
Jianqing Fan
Jerry Friedman
Rafael Irizarry
Karen Kafadar
Stephan Morgenthaler
Scott Zeger

Please plan to attend this conference, which should be incredibly interesting!  If you're on Twitter, it would be great to help us advertise by retweeting these:

https://twitter.com/PrincetonSML/status/580749913056796672
https://twitter.com/PrincetonSML/status/580751059741777920

We'll be using #Tukey100 to advertise this event on Twitter.  We'll soon provide details for how to register for the conference.

Best regards,
John Storey