[Ml-stat-talks] MIKE 2016 - Call For Papers

contact at mike.org.in contact at mike.org.in
Sun Jul 17 18:09:25 EDT 2016

--- Apologies for Cross - Posting ---

-------------------------------------
   MIKE 2016 - Final Call for Papers
-------------------------------------

The Fourth International Conference on
MINING INTELLIGENCE AND KNOWLEDGE EXPLORATION (MIKE 2016)

will be organised by the Center for Computing Research (CIC) of the
National Polytechnic Institute (IPN), Mexico City
during November 13 - 19, 2016

Website: http://www.mike.org.in/2016/

    Full Paper submission deadline: 12 August 2016

Deadline is a firm deadline and we would like to invite you to submit
your research paper(s) to MIKE 2016.

You could browse MIKE 2016 Call for papers from the following links:

CFP (PDF version): http://mike.org.in/2016/cfp/mike2016-flyer.pdf
CFP (Text version): http://mike.org.in/2016/cfp/mike2016-flyer.txt

Also kindly encourage your students and researchers in your circle to
submit their papers to MIKE 2016.

Springer supports MIKE series and publishes MIKE 2016 proceedings in
their popular LNCS/LNAI series.
The accepted papers will be indexed by various Abstracting and
Indexing (A&I) databases like DBLP, Scopus and ArnetMiner; SCI
Compendex; and others.
Additionally, we are arranging to bring out special issues for
selected papers in the following journals:
Multimedia Tools and Applications (Springer) and International Journal
of Distributed Sensor Networks (Hindawi - SAGE Publishing)

You could browse through the earlier MIKE editions via its DBLP page at:

http://dblp.uni-trier.de/db/conf/mike/index.html

We are eagerly Looking forward to your submissions to MIKE 2016.

Thanks very much in advance.

With warm regards

Alexander Gelbukh and Rajendra Prasath
Organising Chairs - MIKE 2016