[parsec-users] Scalability of PARSEC benchmarks ?

Tue Apr 1 17:26:36 EDT 2008

Hi Roberto,

Exactly, you should get very high speedups in almost all cases. Only bodytrack
has a known limitation which we're working on. If you run into any problems
I'd be interested to hear about it. AFAIK nobody has tried to run experiments
with 128 cores yet.

You might also be interested in the section discussing the upper bounds on
speedups which we have in the tech report.

- Chris