[parsec-users] which program supports solaris/sparc ?

Huan Fang huanf at kth.se
Thu Apr 10 13:43:46 EDT 2008

Thanks for the useful informations! parsec can recognize my compiler now.
Unfortunately, the error remains:
[PARSEC] Error: Cannot find Makefile in
/parsec-1.0/bin/../pkgs/libs/hooks/obj/sparc-solaris.gcc

It seems something wrong with hooks, but I didn't use gcc-hook. Do you
have any idea for this? BTW, my gcc version is 2.8.1, is this the reason
for that?

Regards,
Huan