[parsec-users] which program supports solaris/sparc ?

Thu Apr 10 22:12:00 EDT 2008

Huan,

The hooks package is usually compiled first because all other packages depend
on it. We don't support dynamic dependencies, so the hooks package will get
build even if you don't need it. It seems there's a general issue with the
way parsecmgmt works on your machine. It seems that parsecmgmt wasn't able to
copy the source tree to the build directory. Could you compare the two
directories

/parsec-1.0/pkgs/libs/hooks/obj/sparc-solaris.gcc

and

/parsec-1.0/pkgs/libs/hooks/src

on your machine? They should be identical. If not that the copy command
specified in the solaris.sysconfig configuration file in your
/parsec-1.0/config directory is not working on your platform. By default for
Solaris it is:

# Usage: ${CP} SOURCE... DESTINATION
CP="cp -pRPf"

Could you try it out manually? It works on my Solaris machine.

- Chris